Titus 2 Lifestyle
The Titus 2 program seeks to equip women of all ages to delight in God's glory and declare that glory to the nations...by training them to fulfill God's design for women through mentoring relationships.
"Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled." Titus 2:3-5
1. For women to be equipped to apply the principles of biblical womanhood to all of life
2. For women to be equipped to spiritually mentor other women and to show and tell the next generation the biblical principles of womanhood
3. For biblical relationships to be formed amongst the women of the Body of GCC.
4. For some women to become Titus 2 facilitators in the future.
5. For all participants to be strengthened in their love for and service to the church.
7 Virtues of Titus 2
1. Loving our husbands
2. Loving our children
3. Self control
5. Working at Home
7. Submission to our husbands
See the GCC Info and Happenings for future meeting times for the Titus 2 Facilitators